My love of stationery knows no bounds. I relished stocking up ready for the start of each school year, and can remember the joy of buying tres chic French stationery whilst on camping holidays with my family in France. I still adore stationery, and will happily head to the stationery section in any shop first and foremost, so I couldn’t let National Stationery Week pass me by. I’ve scoured Etsy for my favourite products in fresh, Spring shades, and here’s what I found..
1. Yellow hand screen-printed pencil case with rubber, ruler and pencil by InkCircusStudio, £11.77 plus shipping.
2. Cute Korean pear sticky notes from 2to21m, £1.17 plus shipping.
3. Stay in Touch correspondence kit by wearebreadandjam, £10.50 plus shipping.
4. Yellow and white chevron portfolio case by Allisajacobs, £23.45 plus shipping
5. Faux grass mini pegs by lizzles, £4.85 plus shipping
Disclosure:I have an affiliate relationship with Etsy,and if you click through to buy any of the products I’ve chosen above,I may earn a small commission